Friday, January 30, 2009

A New Tradition?

Last year I had S and O the night before the superbowl. Since the Giants were in the Superbowl and they are my #2 team I helped the boys make Giant shirts for the Superbowl. This year they asked their mom about making Superbowl shirts. Her response was "That's something you do with Miss Erin." So the other night we made Cardinal Shirts! Here they are:
I told the boys I would draw a Cardinal for them...S also got me to write "CARDINALS" in bubble letters. I told him that he had to do the entire back by himself! The little sneak! Trying to get me to make the shirt for him! 
 
I suggested that they should write "Boo Steelers" on the back, but S had a better idea. Their mom wants the Steelers to win, so he wanted to write "Mama You're going down!" I couldn't resist! 

 
O worked very hard on his shirt. 

 
Two happy boys! 

 
Look out!!! It's tough boy O-dog! 
  
Go Cardinals!

 
Mama You're Going DOWN!

 
All ready for the Superbowl! 

6 comments:

  1. corrupting little children... you should be ashamed of yourself!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just found your blog (through your gmail status link) and wanted to let you know that I'll be following me along.

    You can check out mine at:
    http://slidingdownthestairs.blogspot.com

    Among the normal stuff of life, I'm hoping to blog about my trip in detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the mama, I would like to point out that THEY were the ones who actually went down. Thanks for the fun shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - thanks for the comment! Yes, the outside of the cathedral was still under construction. But still, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete