Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Break from the cold...

This past Thursday I headed down to sunny West Palm Beach, Florida to vist my grandma. My dad joined me. It was great to see family and have some time in the sun. Here are some pictures from the weekend:
What I woke up to each morning :)
 
Grandma and Dad hanging out at the beach club

 
The moon during the RAVENS VICTORY!

 
Mike and Iloo at dinner

 
Me and Grandma (I'm her favorite Granddaughter!)

 
Iloo and Lou

 
Dad and Iloo

 
Iloo and I

 
Dad and I
Grandma and Mike

4 comments:

  1. Your fam is SO cute! And your hair cut looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thanks! I'm not a fan of the hair...but it'll grow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi erin,

    I just noticed your blog. What great pictures of everyone!

    We also had a nice visit with everyone about 21/2 weeks ago. It is great to see them al looking so good.

    Love, Dave

    ReplyDelete