Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Traditions...

Last night at the stroke of midnight my phone went off...normally I would me wondering who was texting me at that hour, but last night I knew...it was my brother. The text read "HAPPY B-DAY SIS! Love you-you're the best"

Once I went to college my brother and I started a tradition where we would call (or text) each other at midnight of our birthdays. We want to be the first one to wish each other a Happy Birthday. Back then it was great, because I was always up at midnight...and usually later. Now that I am old getting older...midnight is not always seen. Last night I was so tired, but I love the tradition and I love my brother. I hope it will be a tradition that will carry on...

What are some traditions that you have??

5 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't realize you still hand this one! I changed it :) Pink just was calling my name!:)

    Happy Birfday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    I love you and I hope this is a GREAT year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday, Erin! Sorry I'm a day late - had trouble with the internet connection last night! I hope this coming year brings you excitement, surprises and many blessings. Enjoy the ride! :)

    And hey! Why isn't MY blog on your read list???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Terry...oh my goodness...it was a horrible mistake! I will fix it right away!!!!

    ReplyDelete