Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Playdate with some adorable friends...

I know...I still haven't posted about Paris or Cameroon yet...and I promise that is coming. This weekend I've been working on my scrapbook from my trip, and my brain is still stuck in Hungary because of that. Instead you can enjoy a few stories from my life recently...

A little over a week ago it was my great friend Amy's birthday. Every year an all you can eat seafood buffet is where we celebrate, where its $30 a person. I'm not a fan of seafood, but I usually go because I love Amy and its usually a lot of fun. This year I decided that it was a little too much to spend on not very good food (the non seafood isn't their specialty), so I watched Christopher and Hannah so Amy and Matt could enjoy a fun night out.

These kids are absolutely adorable, and a lot of fun! When I walked in the door Hannah immediately started saying "Miss Erin we're going on a date!" over and over again...so cute! We went to Chick-fil-a for dinner and some playtime. While we were eating I was asking Christopher if he was excited to start school. He said "Yes! We're going swimming in the big pool and GIRLS WILL BE THERE!" I tried to get more out of him about his excitement for the girls...but nothing came of it. I guess he's starting early! haha! (Look out Amy!)

Here are some pictures from our time together on the play place...








And watching the rain pour down...

2 comments: