Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New to this...

So after going back and forth for weeks about whether or not to get a blog...I obviously decided to give in. When I first started thinking about starting a blog I had so many things inside my head that I was having a hard time to get out and process, I thought a blog might help. Then I realized those thoughts would be posted on the internet for the world to see and not all of it I wanted to share so I changed my way of journaling to remedy that :)

My final decision to start blogging was thinking about the upcoming adventure God has called me to and how I can easily share the stories. In 13 days I am leaving on a 26 day, 4 country adventure! I will post on that later.

I will promise some fun stories and pictures of my upcoming trip...but after that we'll see how into this blogging thing I'll get.

3 comments: