Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Weekend of Extreme Relaxtion...

S and O's family bought a "Mountain House" 3 hours west from here. For Christmas they gave me a weekend at the house which I took last weekend. Five of my friends and I packed up and headed west. The weather wasn't that great, but it aided in the extreme relaxation. We didn't have any plans for the weekend, so we just hung out, read books, played games, slept, and soaked in the hot tub!!! I honestly cannot think of anything that could've made the weekend better.
Here are a few pics:
Mike and I stopped at a "scenic overlook" on the way. After he pulled the car over and started driving the WRONG WAY until I decided what we were going to do for dinner. 
 
The living room while standing in the kitchen
The dining room
The kitchen
The HOT TUB!
This was the GLORIOUS bed I slept in. Mike made sure that I kept the "Princess room" (Master Bedroom) instead of giving it to one of the married couples. 
S and O have built a tee pee in the backyard. Its soooo cool!!! Complete with moss carpeting! 
 
The boys playing Golf Putters Pool
 
The house is at the top of the double black diamond ski slope. We decided to check out the slopes!
 The boys threw an airplane off the Mountain...
  
Wolf helping Mary and Rex up the mountain
Everyone joined in! 
We came back to relax...and the snuggies helps that!
This was the best weekend! I'm so thankful for my friends!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT music on the airplane video. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, the picture of wolf pushing mary and then all of you is too funny!

    ReplyDelete