Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still slacking...

So here are my resolution updates...

Spiritual Health - I think I have given up with reading through the Bible this year. When I get behind I get stressed out, and instead of just trying to catch up a little each day I get so overwhelmed that I just give up. With that said, I think I'm done with the Bible in a year. April was not so great spiritually. I did buy two new devotionals that I'm excited about. I started one, its Experiencing Words of Jesus by Max Lucado. Its a workbook that gets you into scripture. I'm hoping that this will help me get back on track!!

Physical Health - I'm getting much better with this. The first half of the month I was slacking, but I'm getting back on track. Mary and I text each other Monday-Thursday at 6:30 to make sure we're up to workout. This past week I worked out 4 out of 5 days! Woo hoo! My goal is to get back to working out 5-6 days a week.

Healthy Schedule - Getting up early each morning is helping me go to bed earlier. So let's hope that this will continue!

Eating Healthy - I've been ok at this. I could definitely take it up a notch. A lot of my friends are also trying to eat healthier which is a good incentive for me to stay on track. Having friends trying to be healthier is definitely encouraging.

So now that I'm building momentum I'm hoping May will be a much better month! I've written a bunch of posts already...so hopefully you'll hear from me a lot more now that I'm caught up with all the back logs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really interested in that Max Lucado book. Let me know how you like it. And way to go for working out 4 days last week... I don't know if I'll ever work up to that :)

    ReplyDelete