Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friends and the Wii...

I have been blessed with some amazing friends. Whenever we get together there is always fun and laughter. Bryan bought Rock Band the other week...so we ecided to try it out! I learned quickly that I am not a Rock star! It was a great night! Here are some pics to enjoy...
 
Bryan Rockin out on the guitar!

I gave the drums a try with Jeff's help...I was PATHETIC! 

Steve-O giving the guitar a go!

Brian looking like a Rock Star! 

Leslie and I gave singing a go...she was much better than I was!

Jeff, Bryan, and Brian...Rock n Roll! 

I was much better with the guitar...and Les was good on the drums! 

Meghan loved her man's singing! 

2 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! I really want to get one of these for ours. Too fun for groups :)

    ReplyDelete