Saturday, May 9, 2009

Showering my dear friend Rachael...

My dear friend Rachael and I have been friends since high school. She is so near and dear to my heart...we even have the same birthday!! Rachael is pregnant with her first child, Brooke, due June 4th. Friends of her mom threw her a baby shower the other week. It was so great to see her and some other friends from high school. The shower was during the few days of our summer like weather...so it was a hot one!!
 
Mommy to be!

Tiauna and I...we were the only ones there from high school who weren't pregnant!

This was Rach's favorite book/song growing up. Now she can read it to Brooke.

I knitted a baby blanket for Brooke...my first one ever!! 

Me and and the preggo girls...Jen, Rachael, and Becka

Grandma and Mommy to be

They are going to make wonderful parents! 

Hip and Purple 
(our high school nicknames for each other...don't ask)

2 comments: