Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I FAIL in the blog world!

I know...I said I would gt back to blogging and I didn't. March was really busy, I know I shouldn't make excuses, but its the truth.  I'm sorry...in the blogging world I'm a failure...but I'm really going to try harder, I promise!

Well...we'll start off with resolution updates...

Spiritual Health - Well...blogging isn't the only thing I failed at this month. I've gotten pretty far behind in my reading of the Bible. I'm reading the current passages now...but I have some back-reading to catch up on. I let myself get ovewhelmed by what I missed which made me just give up for a little bit...but I finally got myself to realize I needed to start trying to work at this.

Physical Health - another fail! Man...I'm on a roll! The first 2 weeks of March I was doing great...and then it went down hill. We had our retreat in the middle of March which was AWESOME but I was worn out. It messed with my schedule and I haven't been disciplined enough to get back on it.

Healthy Schedule - As I just said my schedule has been a little out of wack...but I have been sleeping much better. The problem has been I've been sleeping so well that I haven't been wanting to get out of bed in the morning! I LOVE my bed...its so comfortable but it makes getting up to work out very difficult.

Eating Healthy - Fianlly something I've been doing well with!! YAY!!! I have been eating a lot of salads. My favorite has been spinach with strawberries, blueberries, granny smith apples, dried cranberries, feta, chicken and balsamic vinegarette. I'm trying to eat a salad for lunch and then I have a little more freedom for dinner (or if I indulge at lunch to eat a salad for dinner).

So overall the theme has been FAIL...but I'm determined to make April better. My eating is a positive thing...and I saw my brother this weekend who noticed that I've lost weight. Yay!

So...here's hoping to a warm and healthy April!

3 comments:

  1. FAIL??? Nah, just a little off schedule. :) And though I haven't seen you in FOREVER, I know you're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies!! I love you both!!
    Re-reading that I sound like I'm really down on myself...but I'm not. I was just being honest!! April will be better!!

    ReplyDelete