Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Knock Knock....Rock!

Tonight I went to the mall with Amy and her kids. It was a fun evening, especially the ride home. Christopher is into saying knock knock jokes. His favorite one tonight was:

"Knock, Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Rock"
"Rock Who?"
"Rockin on the Roll!"

We were on the way home and Christopher kept telling us this joke over and over. I decided to give him a hard time joke with him so Christopher would ask "Knock, Knock" and I responded with "Rock!" This went on several times and Christopher was trying to tell me I was wrong but all Amy and I could do was laugh. I could hardly get the word Rock out the 4th or 5th time from the laughter. As Christopher was explaining that after he said "Knock, Knock" I was supposed to say "Who's there?" I kept saying "ROCK!" after he said who's there. Again, laughter erupted from Amy and I.

I decided to tell Christopher a knock knock joke:

Me: "Knock, Knock"
C: "Who's there?"
Me: "Orange...no wait I mean banana"
C: "Orange you glad I didn't say banana"

Apparently I really messed that one up and Christopher already knew it!
We went back to the "Knock, Knock" "Rock" jokes again until Christopher finally gave up and decided to make the joke be just "Knock Knock!"

Gotta love Knock Knock jokes! :)

3 comments:

  1. I've NEVER laughed so hard at a knock-knock joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where they come up with these jokes but Rylan loves them to. I love going in circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I FREAKIN' HATE KNOCK KNOCK JOKES!

    But I love that kid. :)

    And Erin, if you start telling me knock knock jokes, I will knock knock on your head.

    ReplyDelete