Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's been a while...

It's been a while, I know. I've enjoyed the fact that my life has slowed down a little bit. I worked over 100 hours the past pay period so working a "normal week" feels like a vacation almost! (Ok...not really but its nice...and I don't think there is really a normal week at the church!)

Some things that I am working on and will post hopefully soon are Godspell pictures. I've sorted through the 1,335 pictures I took and gotten it down to 907! I need to touch up a few of them (mostly lighten). Once I choose the best of pictures I'll post them on here.

Last Friday night we had a girls night and painted pottery. It was fun to get out, and I love my platter...though I still haven't finished it. That is on the to-do list...hopefully next week.

I've been getting back to the gym, which is great! I have put a gym schedule together and hopefully I'll stick to it!

Oh...I have another quirk that I can't believe I forgot...

I DESPISE GLITTER!!!! It gets EVERYWHERE...there is nothing you can do to get rid of it! I think my dancing days with the glitter filled costumes brought on this hatred. I heard a comedian say once "Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies. Once you have it you can't get rid of it!" And that my friends, is the TRUTH!

Anyway, now I have that out in the open I feel much better.

I have a jam-packed fun-filled weekend planned which I will share all about next week and hopefully have some fun pictures!

Wow...re-reading this I have a lot of "hopefully" things to do! I give you permission to harass me if they don't get done! Give me some time about the Godspell pics though...there are a lot of them!

Enjoy the new layout! :)

5 comments:

  1. Dang, I was going to sprinkle glitter on your moist pickle lasagna that I'm making.

    You mean that would be a bad idea?

    Ok, moist pickle lasagna sans glitter, coming right up

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to make a girl feel nauseous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a jerk-this week has flown by and I totally didn't get back to you about going to finish our pottery...I'm a delinquent sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok!! Can you go next Saturday? If not, I think I will go after work next week, which if your free come then! We'll talk!

    ReplyDelete