Monday, October 13, 2008

8...7...6...5...4

8...7...6...5...4 are the ages of all the kids I had in the mini-van on Friday on our way to a birthday party! S and O's family is very close with another family who's mom had to be somewhere at the exact time of the party and asked if I could take her 3 oldest kids. So I packed R, J, S, T, and O all in the van and away we went! The party was at Pump It Up, a place filled with moonbounces and other inflatable apparatuses for the kids to play on. I was very impressed with the staff there, they gave the kids free time, but also engaged the kids in activities.
Here are some fun pictures from the party! 
 O climbing up and hopping over! 
S was too fast for me to get once he jumped over! 

J sliding away! 
 
I tried to get all 5 of the kids to hold hands for a picture...they did it...but sadly S and O didn't make it in the pic! This is really cute of R, J, and T though!  

2 comments:

  1. You're great! You're going to be SUCH an experienced mom...your kids will be so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're braver than me by miles and miles. Most days I don't even want to take my own kids out of the house.

    ReplyDelete