Friday, December 5, 2008

There are no words...

This evening I was looking up Christmas gift ideas. I googled "gift ideas for grandma" and one of the sites had this:

Herpes Plush Doll
$7.95 from Giantmicrobes, Inc. - Breaking out is hard to do. Learn the facts.

(Click the link to see all the other venereals you can get!)

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!

There really are no words!!!!!

And honestly...who would EVER buy those for anyone...especially Grandma!!!

And who would think it was a good idea to even make them?!?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, I am a grandmother - NOBODY better get that for me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am a grandmother - NOBODY better get that for me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! EWWWW!!!!

    They're gross, but I want these:

    http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?source=related&itemId=16430

    ReplyDelete