Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update

Wow...I can't believe its been almost 2 months since I last posted!!! I'm still alive, don't worry! Things have been insanely busy. Let's see...

Work is good...busy...the kids have all moved up and we've been figuring out what the summer is going to look like.

I was able to get away for a week to the Outer Banks with my friend Amy and her extended family. It was a great week away!

SPACE has been keeping we really busy. I leave tomorrow for Brussels...the Baltimore trip leaves Saturday...and the NOLA trip leaves on July 4th! All our trips are pretty early this summer. I'm glad for that. I will actually get a summer to hang out instead of spending it preparing for a trip!

I'm sure a lot more has happened...but thats all I got for now! I will try to be better when I get back...

No comments:

Post a Comment