Thursday, April 22, 2010

BRUSSELS BOUND!!!

Hello Friends! Ok, Don't fall over in your chair because I have finally posted. It has been a LONG time...7 months actually since I last posted. I'm sorry about that. Time went by and well...life happened! There is a lot of update you on, but the biggest news is

I'M MOVING TO BRUSSELS!!!!

A lot has to happen between now and then. The biggest is fund raising... which I'm working on now.

I will fill you in on details later about this journey and some other things going on in my life. Until then you can enjoy this!
I thought you could click on the image to see it larger. I can't get that to work, so you can view it HERE


2 comments:

  1. WhooohoooO!!! So excited for you and praying that money comes streaming in as confirmation that this is where you're supposed to be! Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I ever tell you that your newsletter looks AMAZING! So much better than your average support letter.

    I am praying that God shows himself to you in great and awesome power!

    ReplyDelete